Sunday, December 2, 2012

An Early Pday....November 27, 2012



Hola!
Surprise! Today is p-day! We didn't know this until 4pm... Oops :) But it's okay! We still get time to email! So hi :) This week was kind of a tough one for me personally, but it was great for the work! We found out Nabil is surprising his less-active father with his baptism! How cool is that?? Best Christmas present ever, haha! John is doing well also! We taught him the 10 commandments (with hand motions) and he loved it! Everything is set for those 2 to be baptized on the 30th of December! Michael is doing better! He came to church on Sunday and is feeling good! The ward wants to keep his baptism on a Sunday though, so we're having it on the 16th instead of the 15th! Hopefully everything will work out so we can be there for him :) We also taught Larry this week! Oh my word, I love Larry! He's so golden! The Spirit was so strong as we talked about the first half of the Plan of Salvation and about how I know Heavenly Father is fair. He intently listened to everything we said and really took it to heart. He agreed to b baptized :) I cannot even tell you how excited I am for him! The first time I met him, I knew he would join the church! And every time we talk to him, I think about how this gospel will bless his life! AH! So excited for him!

This transfer is going to be a little strange for us. Because of Festival, we have to be in the Visitors Centre every night at 3:30. So we have some awesome Elders that will be helping us out and taking some of our evening appointments so our area doesn't completely die! I'm excited for Festival, and I trust the Elders... But I feel like a mother leaving her baby with a 12 year old babysitter! Haha, we were writing down info for the Elders and I felt like I was seriously leaving instructions for a babysitter! It's going to be so hard not to be involved in every little part of the teaching process with these people! But I'm super excited for Festival! It starts tomorrow night with Ambassadors Night! AH! So cool!  And Elder Perry will be here to help us turn on the lights :) Super, super excited for tomorrow! And all of December, honestly :)

I love and miss you all! I hope you're staying happy and warm (and safe)! Please continue to increase your faith in Christ daily! Read the scriptures! They are so incredible! (Today's scripture is Moroni 7:41) Thank you for all of your love and support! You're all wonderful!
Love, Sister Bullock

Moroni 7:41
41 And what is it that ye shall ahope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have bhope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life ceternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment