Sunday, December 9, 2012

Wanted....Letters for Kelsey's companion Sister Wong

Sister Bullock in the Washington DC Visitors Center Christmas 2012

HI!!!
Oh my goodness, things in the Visitors Center are CRAZY! But awesome at the same time! I'm learning quickly that I can't be shy anymore, and that I have to forget my pride and just talk to people. And that requires A LOT of trust in my Heavenly Father! I've also decided that I need to study the Book of Mormon more meaningfully every day. I started that a couple days ago and I'm already seeing blessings from it!
Christmas time really is the best time of the year! It's amazing also how even though we're not in our area as much, the work is still progressing (even picking up there)! Yesterday, we were able to find 2 new investigators and pick up a former investigator! Now we just need to find time to teach them... Only a minor detail, haha!

Sister Bullock with fellow sister missionaries Fall 2012

I love, love, love being a missionary! I can't believe it's already (almost) been 3 months! That's crazy! I also can't believe this is Sister Wong's last transfer :( I don't like thinking that she's leaving soon! Ah! But at least now I have an excuse to go to Hong Kong sometime, right?

Sister Wong and Sister Bullock

Speaking of Sister Wong, I have a favor to ask everyone... This Christmas, I really just want Sister Wong to get SLAMMED with letters! She doesn't get a lot of mail, and her family isn't very supportive of her mission. So if you'd like to, you could write her a letter! It can be about anything! Your favorite Christmas story, mission stories, why you love missionaries, or just a regular letter. Anything! Just send them to the address you send my letters to :) Her full name is Ling Wai Wong! If you help me out with this, I will love you forever! :) Let's make this the best Christmas ever for her, deal?

Lots of letters!

Sister Ling Wai Wong
Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Road
Potomac, MD  20854-2823

Anyways, I love you all! And I miss you! I hope you're finding ways to serve this holiday season! Remember to keep Christ as the center of your Christmas celebrations! Oh, and scripture of the day is Mosiah 14:5!

Mosiah 14: But he was awounded for our btransgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are chealed.

Love, Sister Bullock



 


No comments:

Post a Comment