Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sister Bullock's letter Oct 17, 2012

Sister Bullock with Pres and Sister Matsumori her first day in the mission field, Oct 8, 2012
President Matsumori sent us a letter and included this photo from Sister Bullock's first day in DC.  She looks pretty good for being awake for over 24 hours!

Sister Bullock's letter....


Oct 17,2012
HI!!!!
What a week it has been! This will probably be pretty short since I have other things I need to do before my time is up! BUT! It's been an awesome week! Sister Wong is completely AMAZING! I love her! The rest of the sisters are awesome also :) My area is awesome and the ward is seriously the best! There are so many people here that are friendly and willing to talk to us! I love finding here! It's scary, but fun! We had a baptism back on Sunday! His name is Marc, he's 18, and he's seriously so committed to the gospel! He's so sweet and excited to receive the priesthood! I'm excited to see what blessings this brings to him and his family! 

Sister Wong and I have 4 baptism dates, 3 progressing investigators, and tons of new investigators. White Oak is a pretty large area, so we have lots of people! I love it! Sister Wong is working me hard :) I'm learning that I need to be more bold, haha. I need to step out of my comfort zone and just open my mouth. I need to trust that Heavenly Father will provide me with words to say :) But yeah! I love all of my mission and all of the adventures I'm having! 

I miss you all so much! Thank you for your letters :) They are so amazing! Just a friendly reminder, please send letters instead of email if you can! I don't have a lot of time to read and write emails! Also, I'm sorry about being slow to write you back! It's crazy out here! Also! I'm trying to send you pictures, and apparently it's not working... Maybe I'll just send my SD card home... OH! And thank you for the sweet pictures of Beckham!! He is so adorable!! I want to hoooooold him :( Give him lots of hugs and kisses for me!!

But anyway! I LOVE YOU! I'll hopefully have more time to write next week! I'm so sorry for all of this!
Love, Sister Bullock

Mom again...
We have been blessed again!  Sister Bullock's brother, Logan, got engaged to Amanda Nelson yesterday!  We are so excited to welcome Amanda into our family!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment