Sunday, March 3, 2013

Letter from Feb 27, 2013

I LOVE BOWIE! (Pronounced "Boo-ee")
Seriously! I love this area so much! Hopefully Sister Gros and I stay here for a loooong time :) I love the members, the people, and the work! We have seen so many miracles in this area... And it's only been a couple of weeks! It's so great, and I love seeing how the Lord truly has a hand in His work! Scott is progressing wonderfully! He is so ready to be baptized next Sunday (March 10th)! After church this past Sunday, he told us that he loves Sacrament Meeting so much and that he really wants to speak in church! Who actually wants to give a talk in Sacrament Meeting?? He is truly prepared by the Lord :) He's funny, too! He'll often replying to our texts in French, haha. Sister Gros laughs every time he does! It's so funny!
We also have another investigator on date to be bapatized! Her name is Vanessa! She's married to a less-active member, and has twin girls :) (They're adorable!) We had a really strong and powerful lesson about the restoration, and she committed to baptism right then! It was so neat :) It's amazing how the Spirit covers up for our flaws, by the way. She'll be baptized March 24th!

Sister Gros and I are getting along great! I seriously love this Sister! She has an amazing spirit about her and she is so faithful and dedicated to the work! She is one of my very favorite companions :) Oh, and she's from the very north of France (very close to Belgium). She explains it as France being a body, and she's in the brain. (I hope that answers your question, Dad)

This week, Sister Gros and I have made the goal to act on every single prompting we receive throughout the day. And as we've done this, we've been truly blessed! One example is how we were protected from a car accident that happened right behind us! Another would be finding a new golden investigator (his name is Rachman. He's pretty awesome). Some promptings we receive, we don't see the results of us acting upon them, but I know that there is a reason for them, and that we are (or will be) blessed for our efforts.
I know Heavenly Father loves us, all of us. I know He knows each one of us by name. He knows our hearts, our thoughts, our desires, our goals. Everything. turn to Him in everything you do or that you are going through; He will help you! Mosiah 5:15

 Mosiah 5:15 Therefore, I would that ye should be steadfast and immovable, always abounding in agood works, that Christ, the bLord God Omnipotent, may cseal you his, that you may be brought to heaven, that ye may have everlasting salvation and eternal life, through the wisdom, and power, and justice, and mercy of him who dcreated all things, in heaven and in earth, who is God above all. Amen.
I love you all so much! Thank you again for all the support :)
-Sister Bullock

No comments:

Post a Comment