Sunday, March 17, 2013

Scott's Baptism and Dancing on the Washington Mall



Hey there!
This week has been super tough, and to be honest, I've just kind of gone through the motions. There are a couple days that I don't even remember because I was in my head too much. But let's see what I do remember!

SCOTT WAS BAPTIZED ON SUNDAY! It was a simple ceremony to which 1/2 the Bowie Ward showed up to! This ward is so good at fellowshipping people into the ward! And they LOVE Scott. I'm not worried about him at all! He's cool 

Sister Gros, Scott, and Sister Bullock

Cheryl finally has a b-date for April 28th. She's making progress (finally) so we're pretty excited :) I love her. She's a little rough around the edges, but she's really just a big softy on the inside. Stubborn as a bull, she is. But we love her :)

Vanessa moved out of our ward boundaries so we can't teach her anymore. Sad day!
We are working with a few less active and part member families that are cool. The family with the most promise Jason and Mandy! They're so cute! She's preggo with her 4th child. Jason is a less active member with the coolest conversion story ever (or at least one of the coolest I've heard), and Mandy isn't a member... yet. Sister Gros and I think she is just going to eat the gospel up! Especially the Plan of Salvation :) Jason was talking about how he really wants his family to be sealed in the temple, and how he has no excuse for not coming to church every Sunday :) They're so awesome! And prepared!

But that's about all for the area report, haha. I'm sorry this is short and kinda lame. But I just want to leave my testimony that Heavenly Father loves us, and He takes care of us. I know that our Savior suffered every pain, every sorrow, every burden that we have felt, are feeling or will feel. We don't have to go through this life and it's trials alone. Turn to Heavenly Father, and to Jesus Christ. Let them help you. They love you and know you by name. I mean really, Heavenly Father is all powerful. He has no limitations! So why not let the Being with no limits help you? Right? Go read 1 Nephi 7:12.
 1 Nephi 7:12
 12 Yea, and how is it that ye have forgotten that the Lord is able to do all athings according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise bfaith in him? Wherefore, let us be faithful to him.

I love you all :) Thank you so much for everything! And hopefully next week I'll have more for you!
Love, Sister Bullock

Dancing on the Washington Mall at Sunrise






2 comments:

  1. Not lame at all! Life doesn't always sparkle does it? However, in the times we just keep on keeping on, we move through the doldrums into the excitement once again. I love your beautiful pictures at Washington Mall. Your spirit will dance just as beautifully again soon. Thank-you for being who you are and giving what you are giving! Lives will be blessed!! Wendy Jensen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your encouraging comments Wendy!

      Delete