Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So Long....Farewell....

Sunday was a very special day!  Kelsey gave a very inspirational talk during Sacrament meeting. She blamed me for making her cry because I started the meeting off right by saying (crying) the opening prayer.  (I hate that I can't control my emotions!)  She spoke on obedience and bore a powerful testimony of choosing to be obedient and how those choices have blessed her life.  She has such a strong testimony of Jesus Christ and His atonement!  She is going to be such a fabulous missionary!

We had so many family members and friends come and support her on Sunday!  Thanks to all of you for your love!

I discovered that  I messed up her address for the mission home on the cards I handed out!  So I am posting the CORRECT address here:


      Sister Kelsey Bullock                   
MTC #119                       
DC-North 1009                   
2005 N 900E                                                        
Provo, UT  84604          

Washington DC North Mission
11700 Falls Rd
Potomac, MD  20854-2823

She will be set apart as a missionary tonight and then into the MTC tomorrow.  I can't believe this day is here!  I have such mixed emotions right now.  I know that she is doing what she is supposed to be doing right now in her life and that she and our family will be blessed because of her choice to serve a mission.  I will miss her sooooo much! This is so hard! 




3 comments:

  1. Horray for Kelsey! We are so excited for her and your whole family. We hope to get down to DC at some point - Maybe having a great missionary to visit will make it happen!
    Love the Murphys

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a great experience for both Kelsey and for you! She will be great... Who can resist that smile?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy every minute because they fly by faster than you will ever imagine. I know, everyone tells you that but it is only witnessed first hand. Brian has 7 months to go and he just left! Can't wait to read about her adventures in a visitors center!

    ReplyDelete