Monday, February 10, 2014

2nd to last letter of my mission! Letter dated February 10, 2014


February 10, 2014

Oh hey guys :)
2nd to last letter! Can you believe it?? Too crazy... This week
seriously just flew by! Let's see what I can tell you about!

Ms. Brooke: she's basically the greatest thing since sliced bread. I
love this woman so much!! She is progressing so nicely. We are going
to bring up baptism at our lesson with her tomorrow, so your prayers
would be appreciated :) goodness, I really love her! We might need to
come see her in April :)

Member meals: the members are feeding us! Last week we had a full week
of member meals! It was great! Heavenly Father is truly blessing us in
so many ways! And it's great because the wRs knows who we are! If you
don't know the missionaries in your ward, feed them. You'll be their
best friends.

Sister Carcamo: she is so cute. She has a tiny wrinkle between her
eyebrows that she just despises. Well, on Wednesday, she took a piece
of packing tape and put it over her stretched out wrinkle while
muttering something about how she hates getting old or something :)
ha, she's 20.

Happiness: life is tough, but so are you! So hold your chin up and
keep moving forward. It will all be okay in the end. You are loved
more than you know.

Baptisms: I found out yesterday that 2 of my investigators from DC2
are getting baptized!!! One is Sunday (which I sadly can't make
it to) and the other will be March 15th!! Ah!! I'm so happy I could
cry!

Anyway, I think that is all for this week! One more letter and then
I'm home! See you next week!!
Love, Sister Bullock

3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog. It is very informative and helpful.
    For more details please visit our website @ http://plotinfaridabad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation.
    For more details please visit our website @ http://anupamproperties.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good way of explanation..Its very useful information for all real estate brokers..Thanks for sharing this to us and keep posting...
    Buy Property in Faridabad

    ReplyDelete